SOLA API policy
SOLA's API exposes the limited SOLA infrastructure via a standardized interface. Developes using SOLA's API get access to the next functional:
- Get data about authorised users including email, location
- Get data about user’s feed and his priority preferences
- Make posts / comments
- Get data about user’s activity, card’s votes, invitations, SOL earnings
- Change authorised user's bio , name, avatar
The access to endorsement process is not available by SOLA’s API. Developers should follow SOLA API policy.
B. General terms
- Don't confuse, deceive, defraud, mislead, or harass anyone.
- Be transparent about your identity and your app's identity.
- Don't use the SOLA APIs for any app that constitutes, promotes or is used in connection with spyware, adware, or any other malicious programs or code.
- Don't store or cache SOLA login credentials.
- Follow any instructions we include in our technical documentation.
- Provide meaningful customer support for your app, and make it easy for people to contact you.
- Only store or cache User Content for the period necessary to provide your app's service.
- Add something unique to the community. Don't use the SOLA APIs to replicate or attempt to replace the functionality or essential user experiences of SOLA.
- Don't attempt to build an ad network on SOLA.
- Protect the information you receive from us against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Don't transfer any data that you receive from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker, influencer network, or other advertising or monetization-related service.
- If you want to facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries, get our written permission before using any of our products.
- Don't sell, lease, or sublicense the SOLA APIs or any data derived through the APIs.
- Comply with all applicable laws or regulations. Don't violate any rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality.
- SOLA may rate limit or block apps that make a large number of calls to the API that are not primarily in response to direct user actions.
- Enforcement is both automated and manual, and can include disabling your app, restricting you and your app's access to SOLA APIs, requiring that you delete data, terminating our agreements with you or any other action that we deem appropriate.
- SOLA may change, suspend, or discontinue the availability of any SOLA APIs at any time. In addition, SOLA may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the SOLA APIs or the SOLA website without notice or liability.
- SOLA reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the SOLA APIs.
- SOLA doesn't guarantee that any SOLA APIs are free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid.
- Licensed Uses and Restrictions: The SOLA APIs are owned by SOLA and are licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive, non-sublicensable basis in accordance with these terms. Your license to the SOLA APIs continues until it is terminated by either party. Please note that User Content is owned by users and not by SOLA. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by SOLA.
- Disclaimer of Any Warranty: SOLA APIs and all data derived through such APIs are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and SOLA expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title and non-infringement. You are solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any SOLA APIs and all any data derived through such APIs including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
- Limitation of Liability: SOLA shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the SOLA APIs and any data derived through such APIs, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not SOLA has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall SOLA be liable to you for any amount.
- Relationship of the Parties: Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the SOLA API Terms, you and SOLA shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other. You don't have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of SOLA, express or implied, and you must not attempt to bind SOLA to any contract.
- No Waiver of Rights by SOLA: SOLA's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the SOLA API Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.